Check out the details of our packages with the tabs below. If you have any questions about these packages, or would like to chat with us about creating your perfect event, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Wedding & reception (7 hour time block 3:00pm to 10:30pm) 1.5 hour prep, 5.5 wedding/reception, 1 hour collect & remove personal items
- On-site coordinator for rehearsal, ceremony procession, and reception
- White ceremony chairs, Guest book stand, Picture table, Gift table, and Unity Ceremony Table
- Sheppard Hooks, Podium Stands, and Podium Cages
- Bridal dressing room with private bathroom
- Groom’s dressing room
- 60” round tables (seats 8) with lap length white linens
- Head table (draped and skirted in white linens)
- Center piece for head table and guest tables (accent square, mirror, and floating candle)
- Cake table (draped in floor length linens) with floral decorative arch (choice of selected colors)
- Caterer’s staging area 12’ table draped and skirted in linens, beverage table, appetizer table
- 2 wooden beverage coolers for drinks
- Unlimited Filtered Water
- Bar station
- DJ (5.5 hours) Music for ceremony and reception
- Photographer for 7 hours from time of arrival to last song played
- Wedding flowers – Variety of seasonal flowers to choose from – 1 Bridal Bouquet, 1 Toss Bouquet
3 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 2 Mother Corsages, 6 Boutonnieres + Ring Bearer, & Flower Girl Petals
- Catering – Choice of a salad, entrée, and side or Mexican Fiesta.
- White disposable plate, knife, fork, cup and dinner napkin.
- Wedding cake – Many different flavors and styles to choose from
Additional services available:
- Photo Booth (includes attendant, unlimited prints, custom strips, wedding book, and thumb drive)
- Ceremony Officiant
- Margarita Machine (Includes First Mix – 2 Flavors Available)
- Three-Tier Lemonade Fountain (Includes Six Gallons of Lemonade, Cups, Ice)
- 60-Cup Coffee Urn (Includes Cups, Cream, Sugar, Coffee)
- Fresh Brewed Ice Tea (Includes 2 Gallons of Tea, Cups, Ice)
- Chair Cover & Sashes
- Wooden Padded Chairs
A deposit is required to secure/book a date. The deposit is applied to the base price of the event. Final payment is due 30 – 45 days prior to the event date.
We can handle all of your photo & video needs!
We can provide full service catering or you can bring your own.
Let our bartender take care of all your guests.
Our professional DJ can keep the party going!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located in Historic, old town Peoria. We are on the North side of Monroe Street which is 3 blocks south of Peoria Avenue and just east of 83rd Avenue. Our address is: 8276 W. Monroe Street Peoria, AZ 85345
Do you allow outside or self catering?
Yes. We allow you to bring in your own catering, whether that is a professional company or if you would like to bring the food yourself. We provide a full-size refrigerator/freezer for your use. We do not allow any cooking on-site. All food must come prepared and we allow a maximum of 3 rosters/ crockpots to be used during the event.
Do you allow us to bring our own alcohol?
ALCOHOL POLICY: We allow beer, wine, champagne, and simple mixed drinks. We do not supply any alcohol or allow self-service of alcohol at an event (except for a champagne toast). We require our security guard ($220) and our bar server ($185) at all events serving alcohol. These services are acquired by the site and will be added to the contract price. If more than 125 guests attend with mixed drinks, 2 bar servers are required. Bartender and Security are not required when you are having only a champagne toast.
Can I bring in hard liquor?
You may bring in hard liquor for simple mixed drinks. A simple mixed drink is a single item added to liquor. For example, Coke added to Rum or Orange Juice added to Vodka
What happens if it rains?
We offer rain insurance for $250. It is a one time non-refundable fee, that will guarantee us tenting the property if there is a 65% chance or greater of predicted rain two days prior to the start of the weekend weddings on NOAA (If rain insurance is not purchased it is about a $1,200 cost). Please note, Refunds will not be issued do to unfavorable weather conditions.
Can I have just champagne for the toast without a bartender/security?
Yes. Champagne only is allowed for the toast without the need for a bartender/security.
Can I bring my own vendors?
Although we have wonderful vendors (DJ, Caterer, Baker, Florist, and Photographer) you are absolutely allowed to bring in your own vendors.
Can you provide a Wedding Officiant for our ceremony?
Yes. We have Wedding Officiants that can perform your ceremony. They have worked with us for several years and provide a very memorable ceremony.
What are your time blocks and do they include set-up time?
Each of our time blocks is designed with vendor and bridal set-up time included. Any affiliates of the wedding may be allowed onto the property at the start of their designated time block.
- Our 7 hour wedding and reception time block is from 3pm-10pm and not available for daytime events.
- Our 5 hour wedding and reception time block is from 9am-2pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays or any desired time block (excluding holidays) on weekdays.
- Our 3 hour ceremony only time block is available for any three hour time slot from 9am-2pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays or any desired time block (excluding holidays) on weekdays.
Can I customize the ala carte or all-inclusive?
No matter the direction you are going, we can take out things from your package or add things. We try to be extremely flexible here at An Old Town Wedding & Event Center