Check out the details of our packages with the tabs below. If you have any questions about these packages, or would like to chat with us about creating your perfect event, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Ceremony & Reception Pricing * 7-Hour Time Block (3pm to 10pm)
|Friday / Sunday||Saturday||Monday – Thursday|
|Up to 50 Guests||$4,400||$5,600||$3,600|
|51 to 75 Guests||$4,600||$5,800||$3,800|
|76 to 100 Guests||$4,800||$6,000||$4,000|
|101 to 125 Guests||$5,000||$6,200||$4,200|
|126 to 150 Guests||$5,700||$6,900||$4,900|
|151 to 175 Guests||$5,900||$7,100||$5,100|
|176 to 200 Guests||$6,100||$7,300||$5,300|
|201 to 225 Guests||$6,300||$7,500||$5,500|
|226 to 250 Guests||$7,000||$8,200||$6,200|
|251 to 275 Guests||$7,200||$8,400||$6,400|
Ceremony & Reception Pricing * 5-Hour Time Block (9am to 2pm) excludes Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Evenings
|Thursday – Sunday||Monday – Wednesday|
|Up to 50 Guests||$3,800||$3,300|
|51 to 75 Guests||$4,000||$3,500|
|76 to 100 Guests||$4,200||$3,700|
|101 to 125 Guests||$4,400||$3,900|
|126 to 150 Guests||$5,100||$4,600|
|151 to 175 Guests||$5,300||$4,800|
|176 to 200 Guests||$5,500||$5,000|
|201 to 225 Guests||$5,700||$5,200|
|226 to 250 Guests||$6,400||$5,900|
|251 to 275 Guests||$6,600||$6,100|
Subtract $500 if wanting a 4pm – 10pm reception only event (no ceremony)
* A 3.5% sales tax and $300 refundable damage deposit will be added to all pricing. A $800 booking fee is requires to secure/book a date. The fee is applied to the base price of teh event. Monthly payment required, with final payment due at final meeting 15-30 days prior to the event date.
- On-Site Coordinator and Assistant for Day of Event
- Lights and Fountains Running
- Welcome Sign
- White Resin Padded Chairs
- Unity Ceremony Stand (Draped in select colors)
- Guest Book Stand
- Picture Table
- Gift Table
- Podium Cages
- Shepard Hooks
- Bride/Groom Dressing Rooms
- 60″ Round Reception Tables
- White Resin Padded Chairs (8 per table)
- White Lap/Floor Length Table Linens
- Head Table (Draped and Skirted)
- Caterer’s Staging Area (Includes skirted buffet tables)
- Unlimited Filtered Water and Wooden Beverage Coolers
- Cake Table with Decorative Floral Arch (In select colors)
- Lighted Covered Dance Floor w/ GOBO
- DJ Station & A/V Equipment
- Bar Station
- Unlimited Ice
- Complete Setup and Tear Down (Chairs, tables, linens)
- Honeymoon Planning – Free (Certified travel company to plan your entire honeymoon)
- Bar Service – $450 (Includes bartender, cups, napkins, coolers, stir sticks, etc)
- Videographer – $1,000 (Film our entire wedding to include a 3-7 minute edited video and uncut ceremony)
- Photo Booth – $550 (3-hours, includes attendant, unlimited prints, custom strips, wedding book, and thumb drive)
- Caricature Artist – $550 (3 hours of custom drawings for guests to take home. Available only for 75 people or less)
- Margarita / Daiquiri Machine – $150 (Includes first mix) Refills $50
- Ceremony Officiant – $175 (Fully customizable to meet your wedding ceremony needs)
- Floral Clip Arch – $250 (Fresh flower arrangement above your gazebo to be transferred to head table)
- Lighting Package – $50 (Includes Japanese Trees, Up Lights, Cake Pin Spotlight)
- Yard Games – $100 (Large Jenga, Corn Hole, large Connect Four)
- 60-Cup Coffee Urn – $50 (Includes Cups, Cream, Sugar, Coffee)
- Fresh Made Lemonade – $100 (Includes Six Gallons of Lemonade, Cups, Ice)
- Fresh Brewed Ice Tea – $50 (Includes 2 Gallons of Tea, Cups, Ice)
- Accent Square & Center Piece – $10/table (Accent square, mirror/wood, and choice of 3 decors)
- Topper – $15
- Topper & Center Piece – $20
- Floor Length Table Linen – $20
- Chair Sashes – $2/each (Color of your choice)
- Heaters – $50 each
- Rain Insurance – $250 (Pays out to tent the property in event of rain)
We can handle all of your photo & video needs!
We can provide full service catering or you can bring your own.
Let our bartender take care of all your guests.
Our professional DJ can keep the party going!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located in Historic, old town Peoria. We are on the North side of Monroe Street which is 3 blocks south of Peoria Avenue and just east of 83rd Avenue. Our address is: 8276 W. Monroe Street Peoria, AZ 85345
Do you allow outside or self catering?
Yes. We allow you to bring in your own catering, whether that is a professional company or if you would like to bring the food yourself. We provide a full-size refrigerator/freezer for your use. We do not allow any cooking on-site. All food must come prepared and we allow a maximum of 3 rosters/ crockpots to be used during the event.
Do you allow us to bring our own alcohol?
ALCOHOL POLICY: We allow beer, wine, champagne, and simple mixed drinks. We do not supply any alcohol or allow self-service of alcohol at an event (except for a champagne toast). We require our security guard ($220) and our bar server ($185) at all events serving alcohol. These services are acquired by the site and will be added to the contract price. If more than 125 guests attend with mixed drinks, 2 bar servers are required. Bartender and Security are not required when you are having only a champagne toast.
Can I bring in hard liquor?
You may bring in hard liquor for simple mixed drinks. A simple mixed drink is a single item added to liquor. For example, Coke added to Rum or Orange Juice added to Vodka
What happens if it rains?
We offer rain insurance for $250. It is a one time non-refundable fee, that will guarantee us tenting the property if there is a 65% chance or greater of predicted rain two days prior to the start of the weekend weddings on NOAA (If rain insurance is not purchased it is about a $1,200 cost). Please note, Refunds will not be issued do to unfavorable weather conditions.
Can I have just champagne for the toast without a bartender/security?
Yes. Champagne only is allowed for the toast without the need for a bartender/security.
Can I bring my own vendors?
Although we have wonderful vendors (DJ, Caterer, Baker, Florist, and Photographer) you are absolutely allowed to bring in your own vendors.
Can you provide a Wedding Officiant for our ceremony?
Yes. We have Wedding Officiants that can perform your ceremony. They have worked with us for several years and provide a very memorable ceremony.
What are your time blocks and do they include set-up time?
Each of our time blocks is designed with vendor and bridal set-up time included. Any affiliates of the wedding may be allowed onto the property at the start of their designated time block.
- Our 7 hour wedding and reception time block is from 3pm-10pm and not available for daytime events.
- Our 5 hour wedding and reception time block is from 9am-2pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays or any desired time block (excluding holidays) on weekdays.
- Our 3 hour ceremony only time block is available for any three hour time slot from 9am-2pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays or any desired time block (excluding holidays) on weekdays.
Can I customize the ala carte or all-inclusive?
No matter the direction you are going, we can take out things from your package or add things. We try to be extremely flexible here at An Old Town Wedding & Event Center